When Kiris moves backwards, all the boys follow him.
Kiris is standing under the kadam tree, and the boys are around him, talking to Kiris about various things—
Yabi— “Ah,,, don't worry bro, you'll get it!!”
Rihan— “Kiris, don’t tell me who the girl is,,,,,,”
Kabir: “Yes, for which you feel sweet pain.”
Kiris looked at Lisi sharply without saying anything.
Standing there, Lisi had a gentle smile on her face.
Her form seemed to cast a shadow on Kiris's consciousness—strangely soft, yet intent on his gaze.
Suddenly Kiris looks at the boys in such a way that for a second the surroundings are silent.
Then he says coldly:
"I'll go if I can."
Hearing this, the boys stopped, then suddenly screamed and hugged Kiris.
Kiris was a little surprised—didn't we take them to the mango orchards before that they were so excited?
Seeing this commotion, the girls come forward.
Rihan: “I can’t believe it, bro! You’re right!”
Ishaan: “I haven’t eaten mangoes in a long time, ugh…”
Kabir: “But if you go now…”
Yabi: “I can’t go home, my aunts will look for me! As always!”
Surabhi: “Hey mangoes! Where can I get mangoes at this time of year?”
Kiris (angrily): “Shut up! Always talking... Get out of here. We have work to do.”
Saying this, they head towards the rooftop.
The girls looked at each other for a moment and smiled.
Arobi— “Come on, Dad, don’t hit it too hard or too slowly, what a problem!”
Surbhi— “Very problem… leave it, let’s go and eat pastries.”
These things are nothing to girls - they are completely normal.
The girls bring all the pastries on a tray, sit down at a table, and everyone takes one by one. When you put a spoon in your mouth, it tastes like nectar.
Everyone closed their eyes and started praising the cake.
Zara— “Um,,, yummy! Such a nice taste, I have to admit!”
Tisha— “Actually, it’s quite fun… Lisi, and Nibi?”
Lisi— “No, let’s eat this first, then…”
The bachelor party is coming to an end,
Everyone is eating and drinking as they please, there is no joy in dancing and singing, yet an unknown joy still prevails throughout the garden.
Everyone is eating and drinking here and there as they please.
The boys went upstairs to discuss their 'special' mangoes.
Kabir— “Bro, which branded food would you like to eat! First, I want a French brand…”
Kiris— “A little later… everyone can go home as they please. We’ll go later. Mark has everything ready over there. And I told Mom, don’t worry about that.
And take this, a little treat from your big brother. Okay?”
Rihanna— “Oh bro, you are the best!”
Yabi— “Get down, or that girl will eat everything!”
The boys go downstairs, they also start eating, sitting at the same table with the girls.
They had light conversations, a little fighting, and a bit of gossip going on at the table.
Lisi leaves the table to get some cold drinks.
On the way, I bump into a boy.
Lisi doesn't mind... she thinks it's normal.
He comes back with the cold drinks.
On the way back, the same boy pushed Lisi again.
This time, it seemed unusual to Lisi.
Still, he was standing there talking without saying much...
Then that boy was repeatedly pushing Lisi, badly...
He keeps trying to touch Lisi's body.
Lisi can't say anything - what should she say in such a crowd of people?
Lisi stepped back, wondering what anyone would think.
But someone is watching from above... Kiris.
With a cool head, a calm gaze, a fire inside.
He calls Mark, Mark comes and stands next to him.
Kiris (fire in the eyes, cold tone in the mouth)—
“What should this do…?!”
Mark says—
"If there is a punishment worse than death, it should be given."
Kiris (with a devilish smile on his face)—
"I leave it up to you...
He touched your boss's future wife...
Then you should do exactly what he should do.
And yes, keep the phone on the line.
Remove this dirt from the garden...
"I'll give you five minutes."
Mark shook his head and left.
The boy was standing and talking with his friends.
"Oh... that girl is so beautiful! Her body is like soft cotton... Wait here a little longer, I'll touch her again..."
Saying this, the boy moves forward again.
Suddenly, many people entered the garden,
Surround that boy.
Mark just took a small pin out of his pocket and stuck it in the boy's throat...
In an instant, the boy became unconscious.
Mark put his hand on her shoulder, took her by the hand and led her for a walk.
I don't understand anything at all...
It feels like they are talking to each other, putting their hands on each other's shoulders like a friend.
Kiris, standing above, kept turning the wine glass in his hand over and over again...
Don't move your eyes.
Mark took the boy away from the garden.
Yabi senses this scene again among the boys—
Yabi— “I have to admit, bro! Your stuff is really expensive…
"That which only you have the right to touch."
Rihan— “What are you saying?”
Yabi— “Nothing, you give me chicken fries!”
Lisi feels a little relieved,
The boy is not coming anymore.
He looked around a little and saw that the garden was completely empty on that side, and the boy was not there either.
Breathing a sigh of relief, he then said to Arobi—
"I'm going up a little, I don't feel good."
"I'm going empty-handed, okay?"
Arobi— “Hmm, okay. Which… but come quickly!”
Lisi— “Hmm, okay.”
Lisi leaves saying... Lisi is standing on the roof.
The sky is mostly empty... soft light, gentle breeze, silent atmosphere.
He felt alone on the roof... completely alone.
But no…
After standing alone for a while, the air suddenly became heavy.
I felt like... someone was coming from behind.
Lisi tried to turn her head a little but stopped...
That's Kiris.
He quietly came straight up and stood next to Lisi.
His voice was hard, cold, heavy with anger—
"That boy was behaving badly... you can't say that, can you? Don't you have a face? He's touching your neck badly and you're putting up with it, Lisi?"
Lisi's face is downcast...
Suddenly Kiris grabbed her hand.
He squeezed it tightly in his fist.
Lisi— “Let me go! Don’t touch me! Leave me alone for a while…”
But Kiris doesn't stop there...
Anger, stubbornness, ... he grabbed Lisi's shoulders tightly—
“I understand… now you’re angry because I’m holding you back?
It would be great if someone else caught it… wouldn’t it?”
Lisi stared with wide eyes.
Lisi—
"I know if I feel good or not...
And why should I tell you?
Tell me, where do you get so many rights?
Who am I to you?
Your sister is... right?
You have many more sisters,
You don't do that to them...
What can you tell me about your relationship with me,,,,
"Why are you oppressing me like this? Tell me!"
Kiris is quiet... doesn't say anything.
He looks away, but doesn't let go of Lisi's hand.
His gaze is like... as if he is holding back a fire in infinite pain.
It was as if Lisi's words were being absorbed into her heart.
Kiris says softly—
"So what is that...?"
There, down there… what I saw…
Is that wrong?
"And I don't even know about your relationship with me, but I know this much: I can't stay away from you."
Hearing this, Lisi's body froze.
At that moment, he remembered for once...
Kiris...what does it mean that you can't stay away,,, what do you want?
He seems lost in his words, his voice trembling.
Lisi (quietly, a little nervously)—
"What are you saying...?"
I don't understand anything, leave me alone..."
But before that…
Before he knew it... Kiris came forward... suddenly brought Lisi very close to him, Lisi grabbed the broom,,,,,
His lips on Lizzie's trembling lips—
Hold it. Suddenly, Kiris did this, and Lisi was completely surprised. An unexpected incident. Lisi did not close her eyes,,,
There is no preparation.
There is no light.
Just breath merges with breath.
When Lisi realized what was happening, she started pushing on Kiris' chest to free herself, but Kiris didn't move, instead Kiris tightened his grip on Lisi, and with his hand in Lisi's thick black hair, he pulled her towards him. Lisi couldn't free herself in any way, for about a minute... everything stopped.
The wind stops, the sound stops...
Just two people—lost in the darkness.
Then…
Lisi suddenly let out a gasp, freeing herself.
He doesn't say anything, but his eyes show surprise... humiliation... self-loathing.
There was only one thing on Lisi's mind at that time—
"First... Someone stole my first kiss like this...
Like this… theft…”
He turned around and stood up.
No words, just silence,
Trying to control himself.
Lisi is standing.
Don't look back...
There are no tears in my eyes, but everything inside feels like it's burning.
His shoulders are heaving—his breathing is heavy.
He stood for a moment and then stepped down.
Suddenly, Lisi felt a pull on her back. Lisi looked back and saw that Kiris was holding a corner of her apron. As Lisi looked at Kiris, Kiris smiled wickedly and wiped her lips lightly with Lisi's apron. Lisi's lipstick stuck to Kiris's lips. Kiris let go of Lisi's apron.
Don't say anything anymore,,,
Kiris stood there, not making a sound.
He just stares… silently.
Lisi pulled her veil towards her and started to leave. Kiris didn't stop her. He didn't call out. He didn't say anything.
But his silence... seemed to be shouting a thousand words.
The guilt of leaving her, and the unspoken accusations on Lisi's face—it all seemed to be etched in his eyes.
Lisi slowly goes down…
Even the sound of footsteps makes your ears ring.
He stopped once while descending the stairs.
Want to look back...
But he pushes himself forward.
No… not anymore.
He came back downstairs and without saying anything to anyone, he went straight to the kitchen and found a cold water.
My hands started shaking before I could even put water in my mouth...
The glass fell from my hand and broke.
Everyone looks on in surprise, but Lisi lowers her head and just says—
“I’m fine…”
The tremor in his throat was clear.
The traveler comes running closer—
"Lissi, what's wrong with you? Why are you crying?"
Lisi (turning her face away, biting her lip)—
“Nothing, my head is a little heavy… I’ll go home.”
He goes straight to the house.
Don't look back.
Doesn't look anyone in the eye.
He closed the door of the house and stepped back slightly...
Standing in front of the mirror, looking at yourself.
Eyes red, lips trembling, the impression of that touch on the face...
He silently touches his lips and looks—
Did this really happen?
Was it a dream… or a nightmare?
On the other hand…
Kiris is still standing on the roof.
The air has become cold.
His phone rang.
He saw — Mark called.
Mark (on line)—
"Boss, I brought the boy out of the garden. He is now sitting in front of me, tell me what to do,,,, "
Mark cuts the line.
Kiris stands on the edge of the roof.
He still had that look in his eyes...
Not of love,
Not out of hatred,
Like the gaze of an unknown relationship.
The rooftop is completely silent. The lighting is dim, with only a dim white light shining in one corner.
Kiris turned around slowly.
A sharp gaze that makes the blood run cold in the eyes.
He said in a terrible voice, with a mixture of anger and seriousness:
"Put the phone on loud... and open his mouth."
Mark opened the boy's mouth without a second's delay.
The boy cried, trembling with fear.
"Forgive me... I will never do this again... I will never do it to anyone... Please... forgive me!"
Kiris smiled lightly and said in a cold tone:
"Excuse me?"
"That's not in my dictionary. Whoever makes a mistake—he dies."
Then a moment of silence... like the stillness before a volcano erupts.
Suddenly Kiris said in a cold, sharp voice:
"Did you touch him?!"
"You know, I have rights even over the shadow of his body."
"If anyone touches even his shadow, I wouldn't think for a second about taking his life."
"And you've repeatedly tried to touch her in a bad way... So tell me, what should you do?"
The boy who was standing on the other side of the phone holding his breath now puffs out and says:
"Forgive me... I didn't know he was yours... I didn't know..."
Kiris now says with a tight jaw —
"Don't you know?"
"I know who you are. You spent the night with four girls, and you're still playing with five."
"You disturb and harass girls on the street."
"Your father is not happy to have a son like you, but rather ashamed."
"I will return his happiness. Kill you—cut you alive!"
"There will be no bamboo, no flute playing!"
Then he said in a slow, terribly cold voice:
"Mark... hit him. But remember—don't cut him all at once. Cut him alive... so I can hear him scream."
Kiris put the phone on loud and put it away.
Standing next to him, he listens with a cold face...
The boy's cries, a pitiful cry amidst the cries.
Mark hits one after another, the boy screams – as if all the fear in the world has gathered in one voice.
Are you here?
He is standing leaning on the roof railing, a strange, devilish smile on his lips.
As if he were listening to a symphony.
His eyes sparkled in the darkness, as if this scream was his comfort. As if this moan was his favorite tune.
After a while, everything was quiet.
Silent.
Then Kiris said coldly:
"How many pieces did you cut him into?"
Mark answers —
"৩২টা।"
Kiris said with a smile on his lips:
"Send it to his father in a parcel post... I hope he'll be happy this time."
"Mark, hang up the phone now. Come at night... I'll settle the rest of the bill then."
Mark cuts the line.
Kiris stands on the edge of the roof.
He still had that look in his eyes...
Not of love,
Not out of hatred,
Like the gaze of an unknown relationship
Returning from the roof, Lisi quietly closed the door as soon as she entered the room.
Turns off the lights. Opens the window.
No words…
Just a cry from the heart—
Silent tears... a girl who is silently, but intensely broken.
Burying his face in the pillow, he suppresses his tears...
No one has the right to know, nor does anyone need to know.
About an hour passed...
Lisi washed her eyes and face and went downstairs again.
No one is sleeping in the house yet.
Everyone is talking and laughing softly.
Without saying anything, he came and sat down quietly next to Nanu.
Mirza Begum looked at Lisi and said—
"What happened to you? How did you suddenly get up and leave? You didn't say you had a headache... are you okay now?"
Lisi smiles lightly—
“Yes, it has decreased.”
Quietly take a glass of cold water...
One bite, two bites… slowly finishing.
Then, with a kind of deep look in his eyes, he said—
"Well, Grandma, have I ever met my brother before?"
Mirza Begum turned around in surprise—
"Why do you say that? Why this sudden question?"
Lisi— “I can’t remember clearly…
But the first day I saw my brother, I felt like I knew him,
But I couldn't recognize it properly...
So now I'm telling you what's coming to mind,
"Have we been anywhere before…?"
Mirza Begum smiled lightly and said—
"Yes, you did."
Lisi was stunned and said, "What, when, where, how, and I don't even remember why."
Mirza —"Hey, wait a minute, how can you remember when you were only 5 years old? Do you remember Megh's wedding?"
Lisi—"I remember, but I don't remember everything. I only know that the marriage took place, so what happened?"
Mirza Begum now says with a gentle smile on her face:
"You were young then, only five years old."
I was soaked in the rain… Kiris was also in the country at that time.
You were sitting on his lap,
You didn't want to get off. I had to force you to get off of him.
You were crying—'I will stay with my brother.'
"We first met at that wedding."
Lisi is stunned... completely stunned.
His eyes widened.
The words are swirling in his head.
So I've actually met him before...
I just forgot...
But somewhere in my mind, that shadow remained... that existence.
Lisi (slowly)— “So… really?”
He doesn't say anything, but the expression on his face says it all—
He is lost within himself.
As the night wore on, everyone ate dinner one by one, then everyone in the house laughed and talked for a while.
Then one by one they go to sleep.
But…
Hearing Lisi and Mirza Begum's words, someone was standing in the shadows of the low stairs.
Kiris.
Heard everything...
There are deep traces of surprise and pain in the eyes.
He slowly enters his room without saying anything.
The door doesn't close.
It was around 2 am.
Everyone is chatting in a very light mood after eating.
Yabi blinked and said, "Bro, let's go, ready?"
Kiris smiled and nodded, "Come on."
Rihan— “Again? At 2 am?”
Ishan— “Hahaha! You have to understand this mango and understand it.”
Kabir— “This time, whisky, beer, rum, otherwise I won't eat, I gave you a warning!”
Kiris picks everyone up in a white BMW.
There are no outsiders—just the six of them.
The car entered a secret street.
And after a while it comes forward—
“KIRIS PRIVATE LOUNGE”
A huge royal establishment.
From the outside, you can't tell how much luxury is inside.
Marble floor, imported glass wall, Italian crystal lights,
Branded liquors – Jack Daniel's, Macallan, Royal Salute – all sorted.
Game zone on one side—
Real time screening, pool table, card room, virtual shooting game, extreme experience.
On the other side is a light party space, chilled blue lighting.
Yabi (eyes wide)— “Bro! Did you bring us to heaven?”
Ishaan— “For once, I felt like I was entering a palace.”
Kabir: "Don't worry, I won't suffer even if I die here."
Kiris smiled—
“Enjoy tonight boys…
Because tomorrow morning, we all are back to reality.”
One by one, everyone holds a glass in their hands...
Mark comes in and starts the game.
Everyone is having fun in their own way - some are playing pool, some are playing roulette, some are playing shooting games.
Kiris went a little further and sat down...
Lisi still has that question in her eyes—
“Have I ever met my brother…?”
He knows…
How different this night is.
After the boys' all-night 'special party', everyone returned home around 4 am.
It's eight in the morning. There's activity in every corner of the house.
Some are in the kitchen, some in the garden, and some are tidying up something inside the house.
The girls were sitting around chatting as usual. Suddenly—
Priya (shouting):
—"Hey, someone call them! It's morning, they're still sleeping! Aren't you going to have breakfast?"
Supriya (smiling a little tiredly):
—"Call me a little later. They all returned at dawn."
"You'd better tell the herbalist to bring turmeric. They have to give their house a tour in the afternoon."
Arobi (running):
—"Mom, where is Luci's plate?"
Priya:
—"Here, go and bring the turmeric."
Arobi (cross-eyed):
—"Shall we eat first, Mom?"
Priya (with a light smile):
—"Yes, yes, eat."
When you sit down with a plate of food,
Zara says:
—"Tell me, why are you eating alone?"
Tisha (jokingly):
—"Slow down! The plate will fall off!"
Liza:
—"Listen, get out of here. There are big people around, they feel small!"
Arobi (with a smile on his face):
—"Right. Let's go to the garden. Fresh air, no one. Even if we were, we'd go behind the garden, it's a huge area!"
When everyone leaves, Lisi sits quietly, not responding to anyone.
Seeing him so upset, Surbhi sat next to him:
—"What's wrong? I've noticed you've been upset since last night."
Lisi (lowering her eyes):
—"No, nothing. I had a headache… that's it."
Corrosion:
—"Then don't tell me first! Let me do something—"
"You go, I'm making special ginger tea from my mother!"
Everyone is busy trying to fix Lisi's mood. Laughter, fun.
They went to the left side of the garden and sat down—
Where Anwar has planted various vegetables. There are also turmeric plants.
Arobi sat down on the grass with a plate of food.
The trees sway gently all around, and the air is filled with the scent of flowers.
This is like a piece of peace, like heaven.
At that moment, Anwar and Anarul came forward.
Anwar (smiling):
—"What are you doing here?"
Suravi:
—"I'm sitting like this. You understand how crowded it is inside, big daddy."
Tisha:
—"And the garden is absolutely wonderful! And Grandma said we should pick turmeric."
Arobbi:
—"Father, big daddy, tell me where we can get it from? If we get it, will you make us halwa?"
Anwar (laughing):
—"You're right! It's my hobby! Take it from that side, it'll be better. Isn't that right, Anarul?"
Anarul (smiling):
—"Hmm, right. But why are you sitting in the garden eating?"
"And Lizzie seems upset, Mom."
Lisi (lightly smiling):
—"No, uncle, I'm fine."
Just then, Zara came with tea in her hand and said:
—"Even if it's bad, it won't be, because this is the ginger milk tea I made for Lisi!"
Tisha (laughing):
—"It's started! Did you bring it just for Lisi?"
Zara (smiling):
—"No! I brought it for everyone. Dad, big daddy—you can take it too."
Anwar (with a cup of tea in hand):
—"If not, this is my daughter!"
"So, what happened to Lisi, mom?"
Lisi (smiling):
—"Actually, Uncle had a headache."
Anarul (while drinking tea):
—"Then have some tea, mother. Brother, come and sit over there. I see the ladies have arrived."
The two brothers walk away.
A slight smile now returns to Lisi's face.
Arobbi:
—"You stay, I'll leave the plate. I'll bring the rice, the pot, and the fork."
Arobi leaves.
And the girls sit in the shade and chat comfortably. Time seems to have stopped in the green, peaceful environment.
Meanwhile, the boys are somehow waking up—
Sleep is still flickering in my eyes.
Supriya (smiling):
—"It's time for you to get up! Don't drink tea, you'll fall asleep."
Ishaan:
—"Hmm, give it. It seems Kabir is still sitting at the party!"
Kabir (sipping tea):
—"You're right… Yabi, let's go outside. It's too crowded here."
Yabi:
—"Hmm. Rihan, get up, you son of a bitch!"
Rihan (gasping):
—"Oh! I'm not married yet! So where will the baby come from?!"
Ishaan (laughing):
—"From the sky above!"
Seeing them leaving, Supriya said:
—"And Kiris? Kabir, he hasn't woken up yet?"
Kabir:
—"No, no, brother got up a long time ago. It seems he's working at home."
Yabi:
—"Mummy, you'd better come to Kiris's house with coffee. He's very busy right now."
Supriya goes to make coffee.
The boys go to the garden, and when they see the girls, they also sit there.
Yabi (laughing):
—"Hello ladies! Sit down a little!"
Ishaan went straight and sat next to Zara.
Corrosion:
—"Come on, it's all over the place! Sit down over there, don't talk nonsense!"
"Do you like pickles, Lisi?"
Lisi (with a light smile):
—"Hmm, where?"
Zara got up and started picking cucumbers from the cucumber tree in front.
Meanwhile, Ishaan takes the tea cup left by Zara and says—
Ishaan:
—"This cup is great! Who made it?"
Liza:
—"Everyone's cup is the same, and Zara made the tea."
Ishaan now put down his own cup and started drinking Zara's tea.
Zara returned and saw this scene, her eyes widening and she shouted—
Corrosion:
—"Donkey! Whose tea are you drinking?! Lisi, look at this!"
The servant brought a shovel, a spade, and a spade from inside the house.
Arobi (laughing):
—"Now start working! We have to pick turmeric—future wives, hurry up!"
As the girls walked towards the turmeric tree in the garden, they realized—
It's not possible for them to pick it up properly. Turmeric isn't something that can be plucked like a flower!
Some are leaning, some are falling into the mud—not a single yellow one is rising properly.
Lisi laughed at this scene.
Lisi (lightly joking):
—"Okay, leave it, I'll pick it up. Why are you doing it when I can't?"
Then, one by one, he uprooted all the trees and gently broke them from the roots.
His every perfect, careful move is like a blindfold.
Lisi took the bundle from Arobi and started harvesting turmeric with her own hands.
Everyone sat in a circle and watched his work.
Suravi:
—"Wow! Lisi, we can't do it so beautifully... how did you learn?"
Tisha (jokingly):
—"A girl with a calm face! Absolutely wife-material at work!"
Corrosion:
—"Hey, we thought we couldn't do this!"
Everyone is laughing and having fun.
The boys are smiling brightly as they watch this scene from the garden.
Anarul and Anwar are standing next to each other, looking at each other with loving eyes.
Anarul (looking at Anwar):
—"What a beauty that girl has in her hands...! Let the boys see it too—what is true virtue?"

0 Comments